4/8/11

Gotta get down on Friday

Happy Friday! If you aren't familiar with the title of my post, it's most likely better that way. One listen to that little youtube sensation and it will never.leave.your.head.

Today while I was scouring the internet for the ultimate Easter ensemble, (it's my FAV holiday, better than Christmas) I came across this sweet little Milly number. What really makes this dress special is that it's called the "Haley" dress. Different spelling, but still my name. And I am pretty positive that there is some sort of fashion rule that states you are allowed to buy anything that shares your name. Think hubs will buy it?!

image via net-a-porter.com

Happy weekend lovies! Go out and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!

xoxo,
Hayley


2 comments:

  1. Bahahahha, I love your comment about the "Friday" song...ain't that the truth!!

    And love LOVE the dress!! Perfect for Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hope your hubs agrees with your theory :)

    ReplyDelete